AED to ILS exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Israeli new shekels. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.8888
AED/ILS currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.8887 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous AED to ILS Exchange Rates
AED to ILS historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.872709|
|October 31, 2021||0.874284|
|November 30, 2021||0.849851|
|December 31, 2021||0.853327|
|January 31, 2022||0.85436|
|February 28, 2022||0.875502|
|March 31, 2022||0.882866|
|April 30, 2022||0.883671|
|May 31, 2022||0.919801|
|June 30, 2022||0.928183|
|July 31, 2022||0.942475|
|August 15, 2022||0.900666|