AED to PKR exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Pakistani rupees. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 30, 2023, 10:13 AM (CUT)
1 UAE dirham = 76.546801 Pakistani rupee
Inverse rate 0.013064
AED/PKR currency chart: 1.00 AED = 76.5458 PKR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The official currency in Pakistan is the rupee which is abbreviated to the currency code PKR. The Pakistani rupee is subdivided into 100 paise
- Currency Name: Pakistani rupee
- Currency Code: PKR
- Currency Symbol: ₨
- Central Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
- Reserve Currency: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Pakistan
- Major Unit: One Pakistani Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Pakistani Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5,10 rupees
Previous AED to PKR Exchange Rates
AED to PKR historical rates
|December 31, 2022||61.329521|
|January 31, 2023||63.607954|
|February 28, 2023||72.562858|
|March 31, 2023||76.192691|
|April 30, 2023||77.262908|
|May 31, 2023||77.820656|
|June 30, 2023||78.034503|
|July 31, 2023||76.597619|
|August 31, 2023||79.860716|
|September 30, 2023||81.138691|
|October 31, 2023||76.172905|
|November 30, 2023||77.334681|