PLN to MYR exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to Malaysian ringgits. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.9872
PLN/MYR currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 0.9871 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Malaysia
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous PLN to MYR Exchange Rates
PLN to MYR historical rates
|December 31, 2021||1.03202|
|January 31, 2022||1.041373|
|February 28, 2022||1.042328|
|March 31, 2022||0.973429|
|April 30, 2022||0.991503|
|May 31, 2022||0.996197|
|June 30, 2022||1.00079|
|July 31, 2022||0.950096|
|August 31, 2022||0.958467|
|September 30, 2022||0.948776|
|October 31, 2022||0.9615|
|November 26, 2022||1.006093|