PLN to CAD exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to Canadian dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.3067
PLN/CAD currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 0.3063 CAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
Previous PLN to CAD Exchange Rates
PLN to CAD historical rates
|February 28, 2022||0.316667|
|March 31, 2022||0.293185|
|April 30, 2022||0.293757|
|May 31, 2022||0.292126|
|June 30, 2022||0.291462|
|July 31, 2022||0.276817|
|August 31, 2022||0.277348|
|September 30, 2022||0.278245|
|October 31, 2022||0.280995|
|November 30, 2022||0.29124|
|December 31, 2022||0.307867|
|January 30, 2023||0.310067|