JPY to EUR exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to Euros. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 6, 2023, 6:08 PM (CUT)
1 Japanese yen = 0.006288 euro
Inverse rate 159.028571
JPY/EUR currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.0063 EUR
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
Previous JPY to EUR Exchange Rates
JPY to EUR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.00712|
|February 28, 2023||0.007016|
|March 31, 2023||0.006989|
|April 30, 2023||0.00681|
|May 31, 2023||0.0067|
|June 30, 2023||0.006522|
|July 31, 2023||0.006404|
|August 31, 2023||0.006331|
|September 30, 2023||0.006336|
|October 31, 2023||0.00633|
|November 30, 2023||0.00617|
|December 6, 2023||0.006268|