JPY to FJD exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to Fijian dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0160
JPY/FJD currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.016 FJD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
- Currency Name: Fijian dollar
- Currency Code: FJD
- Currency Symbol: $ or FJ$
- Central Bank: Reserve bank of Fiji
- Reserve Currency: The Fijian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Fijian dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Fiji
- Major Unit: One Fijian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Fijian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous JPY to FJD Exchange Rates
JPY to FJD historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.018574|
|February 28, 2022||0.018535|
|March 31, 2022||0.01777|
|April 30, 2022||0.01678|
|May 31, 2022||0.016902|
|June 27, 2022||0.016267|