HKD to THB exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to Thai baht. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 4.4921
HKD/THB currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 4.4926 THB
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $ or HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
- Currency Name: Thai baht
- Currency Code: THB
- Currency Symbol: ฿
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
- Reserve Currency: The Thai Baht is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Thai Baht is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Thailand
- Major Unit: One Thai Baht
- Minor Unit: One santang
- Santangs per Thai Baht: 100
- Note Denominations: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1,000
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang. ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
Previous HKD to THB Exchange Rates
HKD to THB historical rates
|February 28, 2022||4.18194|
|March 31, 2022||4.249377|
|April 30, 2022||4.305164|
|May 31, 2022||4.384377|
|June 30, 2022||4.451595|
|July 1, 2022||4.540583|