AED to PHP exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Philippine pesos. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 14.8579
AED/PHP currency chart: 1.00 AED = 14.8549 PHP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Philippine peso
- Currency Code: PHP
- Currency Symbol: ₱
- Central Bank: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Reserve Currency: The Philippine Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Philippine Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Philippines
- Major Unit: One Philippine Peso
- Minor Unit: One sentimo or centavo
- Sentimos or centavos per Philippine Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱500
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
Previous AED to PHP Exchange Rates
AED to PHP historical rates
|January 31, 2022||13.946123|
|February 28, 2022||13.960548|
|March 31, 2022||14.197856|
|April 30, 2022||14.165758|
|May 31, 2022||14.25685|
|June 28, 2022||14.596943|