AED to BGN exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Bulgarian leva. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 3, 2023, 2:00 PM (CUT)
1 UAE dirham = 0.502631 Bulgarian lev
Inverse rate 1.989530
AED/BGN currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.5025 BGN
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Bulgarian lev
- Currency Code: BGN
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bulgaria
- Major Unit: One Bulgarian Lev
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bulgarian Lev:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AED to BGN Exchange Rates
AED to BGN historical rates
|November 30, 2022||0.521126|
|December 31, 2022||0.503133|
|January 31, 2023||0.494065|
|February 28, 2023||0.497504|
|March 31, 2023||0.49746|
|April 30, 2023||0.485497|
|May 31, 2023||0.490551|
|June 30, 2023||0.491241|
|July 31, 2023||0.481886|
|August 31, 2023||0.488217|
|September 30, 2023||0.49851|
|October 3, 2023||0.504775|