AED to SCR exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Seychelles rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.6990
AED/SCR currency chart: 1.00 AED = 3.6986 SCR
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The Rupee is the official currency of Seychelles. Within the native Creole Seychellois (Seselwa) dialect, it's known the roupi. The Rupee uses the symbols SR, SCR, and SRe.
- Currency Name: Seychelles rupee
- Currency Code: SCR
- Currency Symbol: SCR
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Seychelles
- Reserve Currency: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Seychelles
- Major Unit: One Seychellois Rupee
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Seychellois Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents. 1, 5 rupees
Previous AED to SCR Exchange Rates
AED to SCR historical rates
|January 31, 2022||3.733447|
|February 28, 2022||3.677136|
|March 31, 2022||3.923204|
|April 30, 2022||3.867496|
|May 31, 2022||3.623234|
|June 30, 2022||3.712876|
|July 31, 2022||3.687941|
|August 31, 2022||3.682746|
|September 30, 2022||3.805872|
|October 31, 2022||3.704547|
|November 30, 2022||3.657316|
|December 8, 2022||3.70972|