AED to DKK exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Danish kroner. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 3, 2023, 2:18 PM (CUT)
1 UAE dirham = 1.858936 Danish krone
Inverse rate 0.537942
AED/DKK currency chart: 1.00 AED = 1.859 DKK
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
Previous AED to DKK Exchange Rates
AED to DKK historical rates
|January 31, 2023||1.879316|
|February 28, 2023||1.895288|
|March 31, 2023||1.894023|
|April 30, 2023||1.851313|
|May 31, 2023||1.868005|
|June 30, 2023||1.87111|
|July 31, 2023||1.836164|
|August 31, 2023||1.859732|
|September 30, 2023||1.902589|
|October 31, 2023||1.922498|
|November 30, 2023||1.877513|
|December 2, 2023||1.86525|