AED to PKR exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Pakistani rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 66.6778
AED/PKR currency chart: 1.00 AED = 66.6828 PKR
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The official currency in Pakistan is the rupee which is abbreviated to the currency code PKR. The Pakistani rupee is subdivided into 100 paise
- Currency Name: Pakistani rupee
- Currency Code: PKR
- Currency Symbol: ₨
- Central Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
- Reserve Currency: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Pakistan
- Major Unit: One Pakistani Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Pakistani Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5,10 rupees
Previous AED to PKR Exchange Rates
AED to PKR historical rates
|February 28, 2022||47.749679|
|March 31, 2022||48.99589|
|April 30, 2022||50.294849|
|May 31, 2022||52.76011|
|June 30, 2022||55.763208|
|July 31, 2022||58.189133|
|August 31, 2022||60.317264|
|September 30, 2022||62.233444|
|October 31, 2022||60.164308|
|November 30, 2022||60.487158|
|December 31, 2022||61.329521|
|January 26, 2023||62.339688|