HKD to AED exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to UAE dirhams. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.4678
HKD/AED currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 0.468 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous HKD to AED Exchange Rates
HKD to AED historical rates
|December 31, 2021||0.47095|
|January 31, 2022||0.471401|
|February 28, 2022||0.470937|
|March 31, 2022||0.469488|
|April 30, 2022||0.468404|
|May 15, 2022||0.467933|