AUD to AED exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to UAE dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AUD/AED currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 2.4805 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous AUD to AED Exchange Rates
AUD to AED historical rates
|January 31, 2022||2.635557|
|February 28, 2022||2.631565|
|March 31, 2022||2.710439|
|April 30, 2022||2.702527|
|May 31, 2022||2.589222|
|June 30, 2022||2.580852|
|July 31, 2022||2.519548|
|August 31, 2022||2.555171|
|September 30, 2022||2.457668|
|October 31, 2022||2.335661|
|November 30, 2022||2.430856|
|December 8, 2022||2.483934|