AUD to MYR exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Malaysian ringgits. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AUD/MYR currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 3.0434 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Malaysia
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous AUD to MYR Exchange Rates
AUD to MYR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||3.010183|
|February 28, 2023||3.00507|
|March 31, 2023||2.983034|
|April 30, 2023||2.957252|
|May 31, 2023||2.997426|
|June 30, 2023||3.110413|
|July 31, 2023||3.048353|
|August 31, 2023||2.985761|
|September 30, 2023||3.007113|
|October 31, 2023||3.009772|
|November 30, 2023||3.049512|
|December 9, 2023||3.088857|