GBP to AUD Exchange rates
British pound sterling to Australian dollar. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
GBP/AUD currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 1.88 AUD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous GBP to AUD Exchange Rates
GBP to AUD historical rates
|July 31, 2021||1.860533|
|August 31, 2021||1.889362|
|September 30, 2021||1.877494|
|October 31, 2021||1.848837|
|November 30, 2021||1.842694|
|December 5, 2021||1.881321|