AUD to TZS exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Tanzanian Shillings. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AUD/TZS currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 1,612.2404 TZS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Tanzanian shilling
- Currency Code: TZS
- Currency Symbol: TSh
- Central Bank: Bank of Tanzania
- Reserve Currency: The Tanzanian Shilling is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Tanzanian Shilling is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Tanzania
- Major Unit: One Tanzanian Shilling
- Minor Unit: One senti
- Senti per Tanzanian Shilling: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 shilling
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 senti. 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 shilling
Previous AUD to TZS Exchange Rates
AUD to TZS historical rates
|March 31, 2022||1710.608414|
|April 30, 2022||1709.346128|
|May 31, 2022||1639.251488|
|June 30, 2022||1638.891882|
|July 31, 2022||1598.322415|
|August 31, 2022||1623.566811|
|September 30, 2022||1559.610509|
|October 31, 2022||1482.14949|
|November 30, 2022||1540.603115|
|December 31, 2022||1574.808345|
|January 31, 2023||1623.813298|
|February 2, 2023||1653.512976|