AUD to OMR exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Omani riales. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AUD/OMR currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 0.2536 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous AUD to OMR Exchange Rates
AUD to OMR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.267631|
|February 28, 2023||0.264882|
|March 31, 2023||0.25691|
|April 30, 2023||0.257195|
|May 31, 2023||0.255671|
|June 30, 2023||0.258574|
|July 31, 2023||0.259037|
|August 31, 2023||0.249514|
|September 30, 2023||0.247371|
|October 31, 2023||0.24425|
|November 30, 2023||0.250086|
|December 2, 2023||0.256578|