AUD to EGP exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Egyptian pounds. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AUD/EGP currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 19.4855 EGP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Egyptian pound
- Currency Code: EGP
- Currency Symbol: £ or E£
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
- Reserve Currency: The Egyptian pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Egyptian pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Egypt
- Major Unit: One Egyptian pound
- Minor Unit: One piastre
- Piastres per Egyptian pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50, £100, £200
- Coin Denominations: 25pt, 50pt, £1
Previous AUD to EGP Exchange Rates
AUD to EGP historical rates
|October 31, 2022||12.88039|
|November 30, 2022||16.156821|
|December 31, 2022||16.639333|
|January 31, 2023||19.971728|
|February 28, 2023||20.975676|
|March 31, 2023||20.568178|
|April 30, 2023||20.595299|
|May 31, 2023||20.48436|
|June 30, 2023||20.758548|
|July 31, 2023||20.778622|
|August 31, 2023||20.022022|
|September 27, 2023||19.858536|