AED to AUD exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Australian dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AED/AUD currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.41 AUD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous AED to AUD Exchange Rates
AED to AUD historical rates
|April 30, 2022||0.370174|
|May 31, 2022||0.38627|
|June 30, 2022||0.387588|
|July 31, 2022||0.396948|
|August 31, 2022||0.391419|
|September 30, 2022||0.407059|
|October 31, 2022||0.428217|
|November 30, 2022||0.411546|
|December 31, 2022||0.403534|
|January 31, 2023||0.391719|
|February 28, 2023||0.395503|
|March 26, 2023||0.408084|
Send money to over 170 countries
More AED exchange rates
Looking to convert AUD to AED?
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
+44 207 614 4194
+44 207 614 4195
London Office Address
The White Chapel Building
10 Whitechapel High St, London