AUD to THB exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Thai baht. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AUD/THB currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 23.29 THB
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Thai baht
- Currency Code: THB
- Currency Symbol: ฿
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
- Reserve Currency: The Thai Baht is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Thai Baht is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Thailand
- Major Unit: One Thai Baht
- Minor Unit: One santang
- Santangs per Thai Baht: 100
- Note Denominations: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1,000
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang. ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
Previous AUD to THB Exchange Rates
AUD to THB historical rates
|October 31, 2022||24.116337|
|November 30, 2022||24.013578|
|December 31, 2022||23.450919|
|January 31, 2023||23.095341|
|February 28, 2023||23.472878|
|March 31, 2023||22.983194|
|April 30, 2023||22.873205|
|May 31, 2023||22.714013|
|June 30, 2023||23.443198|
|July 31, 2023||23.299328|
|August 31, 2023||22.720445|
|September 27, 2023||22.964816|