AUD to CNY exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Chinese yuan. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AUD/CNY currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 4.6263 CNY
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Chinese yuan
- Currency Code: CNY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or CN¥
- Central Bank: Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor Unit: One fen
- Fen per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note Denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin Denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1
Previous AUD to CNY Exchange Rates
AUD to CNY historical rates
|October 31, 2022||4.571958|
|November 30, 2022||4.741384|
|December 31, 2022||4.706058|
|January 31, 2023||4.721064|
|February 28, 2023||4.711396|
|March 31, 2023||4.600642|
|April 30, 2023||4.602693|
|May 31, 2023||4.640525|
|June 30, 2023||4.807892|
|July 31, 2023||4.837772|
|August 31, 2023||4.695953|
|September 21, 2023||4.68108|