SEK to SCR exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Seychelles rupees. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 1.2965
SEK/SCR currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 1.2961 SCR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The Rupee is the official currency of Seychelles. Within the native Creole Seychellois (Seselwa) dialect, it's known the roupi. The Rupee uses the symbols SR, SCR, and SRe.
- Currency Name: Seychelles rupee
- Currency Code: SCR
- Currency Symbol: SCR
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Seychelles
- Reserve Currency: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Seychelles
- Major Unit: One Seychellois Rupee
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Seychellois Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents. 1, 5 rupees
Previous SEK to SCR Exchange Rates
SEK to SCR historical rates
|September 30, 2021||1.51972|
|October 31, 2021||1.585954|
|November 30, 2021||1.546336|
|December 31, 2021||1.499052|
|January 31, 2022||1.499261|
|February 28, 2022||1.446411|
|March 31, 2022||1.505115|
|April 30, 2022||1.487117|
|May 31, 2022||1.340676|
|June 30, 2022||1.36112|
|July 31, 2022||1.306434|
|August 6, 2022||1.312752|