SEK to KWD exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Kuwaiti dinars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0301
SEK/KWD currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 0.0297 KWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous SEK to KWD Exchange Rates
SEK to KWD historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.034829|
|October 31, 2021||0.034802|
|November 30, 2021||0.034208|
|December 31, 2021||0.033288|
|January 31, 2022||0.033063|
|February 28, 2022||0.032564|
|March 31, 2022||0.031733|
|April 30, 2022||0.031947|
|May 31, 2022||0.030881|
|June 30, 2022||0.030616|
|July 31, 2022||0.029652|
|August 9, 2022||0.030127|