NOK to AZN exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Azerbaijani new manat. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.1750
NOK/AZN currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.1751 AZN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
he Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
- Currency Name: Azerbaijani new manat
- Currency Code: AZN
- Currency Symbol: ₼
- Central Bank: Azərbaycan Respublikası Mərkəzi Bankı
- Reserve Currency: The Azerbaijani new manat is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Azerbaijani new manat is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Azerbaijan
- Major Unit: One Azerbaijani new manat
- Minor Unit: One qəpik
- Qəpik per Azerbaijani new manat: 100
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations: 1 qəpik, 3 qəpik, 5 qəpik, 10 qəpik, 20 qəpik, 50 qəpik
Previous NOK to AZN Exchange Rates
NOK to AZN historical rates