GBP to SCR exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Seychelles rupees. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 16.1052
GBP/SCR currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 16.0987 SCR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
The Rupee is the official currency of Seychelles. Within the native Creole Seychellois (Seselwa) dialect, it's known the roupi. The Rupee uses the symbols SR, SCR, and SRe.
- Currency Name: Seychelles rupee
- Currency Code: SCR
- Currency Symbol: SCR
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Seychelles
- Reserve Currency: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Seychelles
- Major Unit: One Seychellois Rupee
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Seychellois Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents. 1, 5 rupees
Previous GBP to SCR Exchange Rates
GBP to SCR historical rates
|September 30, 2021||18.044407|
|October 31, 2021||18.758851|
|November 30, 2021||18.374845|
|December 31, 2021||18.147958|
|January 31, 2022||18.591941|
|February 28, 2022||18.281402|
|March 31, 2022||18.9695|
|April 30, 2022||18.3826|
|May 31, 2022||16.560877|
|June 30, 2022||16.798746|
|July 31, 2022||16.255973|
|August 11, 2022||16.230964|