GBP to KWD exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Kuwaiti dinars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.3646
GBP/KWD currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 0.3647 KWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous GBP to KWD Exchange Rates
GBP to KWD historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.413566|
|October 31, 2021||0.412603|
|November 30, 2021||0.406394|
|December 31, 2021||0.402991|
|January 31, 2022||0.410044|
|February 28, 2022||0.409503|
|March 31, 2022||0.399943|
|April 30, 2022||0.394898|
|May 31, 2022||0.38144|
|June 30, 2022||0.37778|
|July 31, 2022||0.368977|
|August 9, 2022||0.372081|