AUD to KWD exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Kuwaiti dinars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 6, 2023, 10:28 AM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 0.202632 Kuwaiti dinar
Inverse rate 4.935054
AUD/KWD currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 0.2026 KWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous AUD to KWD Exchange Rates
AUD to KWD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.21247|
|February 28, 2023||0.210759|
|March 31, 2023||0.20476|
|April 30, 2023||0.204807|
|May 31, 2023||0.203855|
|June 30, 2023||0.206557|
|July 31, 2023||0.206536|
|August 31, 2023||0.199585|
|September 30, 2023||0.198402|
|October 31, 2023||0.196217|
|November 30, 2023||0.200509|
|December 5, 2023||0.205416|