AED to BRL exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to . Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 1.3544
AED/BRL currency chart: 1.00 AED = 1.3519 BRL
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Brazilian Real
- Currency Code: BRL
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brazilian real is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brazilian real is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brazil
- Major Unit: One Brazilian real
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brazilian real:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AED to BRL Exchange Rates
AED to BRL historical rates
|September 30, 2021||1.435863|
|October 31, 2021||1.50733|
|November 30, 2021||1.513478|
|December 31, 2021||1.539507|
|January 31, 2022||1.504304|
|February 28, 2022||1.416425|
|March 31, 2022||1.35537|
|April 30, 2022||1.29405|
|May 31, 2022||1.347454|
|June 30, 2022||1.374471|
|July 31, 2022||1.45821|
|August 9, 2022||1.411285|