SGD to JPY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Singapore dollar to Japanese yen exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
SGD – Singapore dollar
JPY – Japanese yen
SGD to JPY historical rates
|January 31, 2023||98.306642|
|February 28, 2023||99.934181|
|March 31, 2023||99.623591|
|April 30, 2023||100.307129|
|May 31, 2023||102.392012|
|June 8, 2023||103.518643|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency Name: Singapore dollar
- Currency Code: SGD
- Currency Symbol: $, S$
- Central Bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Reserve Currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Singapore
- Major Unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin Denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
- Currency name: Japanese Yen
- Currency code: JPY
- Currency symbol: ¥, 円, 圓
- Central bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Japan
- Major unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor unit: One sen
- Minor units (sen) per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1300 300 424 (Within Australia)
+61 2 8667 8090 (International)
1300 300 524 (Within Australia)
+61 2 8667 8091 (International)
Sydney Office Address
Level 19, 60 Margaret St
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia