NZD to JPY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of New Zealand dollar to Japanese dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
NZD to JPY historical rates
|January 31, 2022||77.397644|
|February 28, 2022||77.033152|
|March 31, 2022||81.580895|
|April 30, 2022||85.297742|
|May 31, 2022||82.430691|
|June 24, 2022||85.170658|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $, NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Japanese Yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥, 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Minor units (sen) per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500