HKD to AUD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Hong Kong dollar to Australian dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
HKD to AUD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.173247|
|April 30, 2022||0.173137|
|May 31, 2022||0.180772|
|June 30, 2022||0.181392|
|July 31, 2022||0.185761|
|August 7, 2022||0.183268|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $, HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
- Currency name: Australian dollar
- Currency code: AUD
- Currency symbol: $, A$
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Australia
- Major unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Australian dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.