GBP to NZD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of British pound to New Zealand dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
GBP to NZD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||1.916067|
|April 30, 2022||1.916383|
|May 31, 2022||1.944673|
|June 30, 2022||1.937413|
|July 31, 2022||1.938558|
|August 10, 2022||1.931106|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency name: British pound
- Currency code: GBP
- Currency symbol: £,
- Central bank: Bank of England
- Reserve currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: UK
- Major unit: One British pound
- Minor unit: One penny
- Minor units (pennies) per British pound: 100
- Note denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $, NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2