CAD to NZD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Canadian dollar to New Zealand dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
CAD to NZD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||1.150155|
|April 30, 2022||1.172648|
|May 31, 2022||1.216396|
|June 30, 2022||1.227294|
|July 31, 2022||1.24888|
|August 18, 2022||1.229377|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $, NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2