CAD to JPY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Canadian dollar to Japanese yen exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
CAD to JPY historical rates
|April 30, 2023||98.821521|
|May 31, 2023||101.422583|
|June 30, 2023||106.417651|
|July 31, 2023||106.868804|
|August 31, 2023||107.35388|
|September 20, 2023||108.547823|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $, C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency name: Japanese Yen
- Currency code: JPY
- Currency symbol: ¥, 円, 圓
- Central bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Japan
- Major unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor unit: One sen
- Minor units (sen) per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500