CAD to JPY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Canadian dollar to Japanese yen exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
CAD to JPY historical rates
|December 31, 2021||88.970289|
|January 31, 2022||90.9199|
|February 28, 2022||90.628435|
|March 31, 2022||93.824228|
|April 30, 2022||100.019027|
|May 23, 2022||100.374755|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $, C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Japanese Yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥, 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Minor units (sen) per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500