CAD to GBP historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Canadian dollar to British pound exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
CAD to GBP historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.600326|
|April 30, 2022||0.611899|
|May 31, 2022||0.625501|
|June 30, 2022||0.633473|
|July 31, 2022||0.644247|
|August 18, 2022||0.641721|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency name: British pound
- Currency code: GBP
- Currency symbol: £,
- Central bank: Bank of England
- Reserve currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: UK
- Major unit: One British pound
- Minor unit: One penny
- Minor units (pennies) per British pound: 100
- Note denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5