CAD to CHF historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Canadian dollar to Swiss franc exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
CAD to USD historical rates
|October 31, 2022||0.728992|
|November 30, 2022||0.747539|
|December 31, 2022||0.735332|
|January 31, 2023||0.74489|
|February 28, 2023||0.742994|
|March 21, 2023||0.729004|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $, C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf, Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Minor units (centimes) per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1300 300 424 (Within Australia)
+61 2 8667 8090 (International)
1300 300 524 (Within Australia)
+61 2 8667 8091 (International)
Sydney Office Address
Level 19, 60 Margaret St
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia