CAD to AUD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Canadian dollar to Australian dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
CAD to AUD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||1.070983|
|April 30, 2022||1.075906|
|May 31, 2022||1.104281|
|June 30, 2022||1.110703|
|July 31, 2022||1.127195|
|August 18, 2022||1.111041|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
- Currency name: Australian dollar
- Currency code: AUD
- Currency symbol: $, A$
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Australia
- Major unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Australian dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.