Transfer money to South Korea from Latvia
Transfer money to South Korea with euros using OFX and get great foreign currency exchange rates.
Market Rate 1354.1088
transfers to date
Why choose OFX
- Great rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: We're ASX-listed and monitored by the MAS
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
- 24/7 support: Talk to a real person at any time, day or night
How to send money to South Korea from Latvia?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from Latvia to South Korea using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from Latvia to South Korea keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
Latvia to South Korea money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to South Korea from Latvia? Use OFX to exchange your euros for South Korean wons, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to South Korea from Latvia?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in South Korea?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in South Korea, including, but not limited to:
- Citibank Korea
- KEB Hana Bank
- KB Kookmin Bank
- Standard Chartered Korea
- Shinhan Bank
- Woori Bank
- Daegu Bank
- Busan Bank
- Kwangju Bank
- Jeonbuk Bank
- Jeju Bank
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to South Korea
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
You may also like:
Send money from Latvia to over 170 countries overseas with OFX.
- Latvia to New Caledonia
- Latvia to New Zealand
- Latvia to Niger
- Latvia to Norway
- Latvia to Oman
- Latvia to Pakistan
- Latvia to Papua New Guinea
- Latvia to Peru
- Latvia to Philippines
- Latvia to Poland
- Latvia to Samoa
- Latvia to Saudi Arabia
- Latvia to Senegal
- Latvia to Seychelles
- Latvia to Singapore
- Latvia to Solomon Islands