SGD to AED exchange rates
Convert Singapore dollars to UAE dirhams. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 9, 2023, 10:34 PM (CUT)
1 Singapore dollar = 2.727349 UAE dirham
Inverse rate 0.366656
SGD/AED currency chart: 1.00 SGD = 2.7272 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous SGD to AED Exchange Rates
SGD to AED historical rates
|July 31, 2023||2.751138|
|August 31, 2023||2.719176|
|September 30, 2023||2.694707|
|October 31, 2023||2.682884|
|November 30, 2023||2.724049|
|December 9, 2023||2.745002|