SGD to CHF historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Singapore dollar to Swiss franc exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
SGD to CHF historical rates
|April 30, 2022||0.69217|
|May 31, 2022||0.709012|
|June 30, 2022||0.700512|
|July 31, 2022||0.69445|
|August 31, 2022||0.691575|
|September 29, 2022||0.68857|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: Singapore dollar
- Currency code: SGD
- Currency symbol: $, S$
- Countries used in: Singapore
- Major unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
- Central bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Currency name: Swiss franc
- Currency code: CHF
- Currency symbol: CHf, Fr., SFr.
- Countries used in: Switzerland
- Major unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor unit: One centime
- Minor units (centimes) per Swiss franc: 100
- Note denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Central bank: Swiss National Bank
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.