NZD to CNY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of New Zealand dollar to Chinese yuan exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
NZD to CNY historical rates
|March 31, 2022||4.360102|
|April 30, 2022||4.34093|
|May 31, 2022||4.286806|
|June 30, 2022||4.257373|
|July 31, 2022||4.16845|
|August 9, 2022||4.238265|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency code: NZD
- Currency symbol: $, NZ$
- Countries used in: New Zealand
- Major unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Currency name: Chinese yuan
- Currency code: CNY
- Currency symbol: ¥, CN¥
- Countries used in: China
- Major unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor unit: One fen
- Minor units (fen) per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1
- Central bank: Bank of China