HKD to CNY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Hong Kong dollar to Chinese yuan exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
HKD to CNY historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.811086|
|April 30, 2022||0.819399|
|May 31, 2022||0.853831|
|June 30, 2022||0.853124|
|July 31, 2022||0.857842|
|August 19, 2022||0.86177|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency code: HKD
- Currency symbol: $, HK$
- Countries used in: Hong Kong
- Major unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
- Central bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Currency name: Chinese yuan
- Currency code: CNY
- Currency symbol: ¥, CN¥
- Countries used in: China
- Major unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor unit: One fen
- Minor units (fen) per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1
- Central bank: Bank of China