GBP to SGD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of British pound to Singapore dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
GBP to SGD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||1.787486|
|April 30, 2022||1.766894|
|May 31, 2022||1.72039|
|June 30, 2022||1.705694|
|July 31, 2022||1.673964|
|August 18, 2022||1.669727|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency name: British pound
- Currency code: GBP
- Currency symbol: £,
- Countries used in: UK
- Major unit: One British pound
- Minor unit: One penny
- Minor units (pennies) per British pound: 100
- Note denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
- Central bank: Bank of England
- Currency name: Singapore dollar
- Currency code: SGD
- Currency symbol: $, S$
- Countries used in: Singapore
- Major unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
- Central bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore