GBP to CHF historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of British pound to Swiss franc exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
GBP – British pound sterling
CHF – Swiss franc
GBP to CHF historical rates
|December 31, 2022||1.134707|
|January 31, 2023||1.130697|
|February 28, 2023||1.118091|
|March 31, 2023||1.12266|
|April 30, 2023||1.118319|
|May 28, 2023||1.120587|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: British pound
- Currency code: GBP
- Currency symbol: £,
- Countries used in: UK
- Major unit: One British pound
- Minor unit: One penny
- Minor units (pennies) per British pound: 100
- Note denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
- Central bank: Bank of England
- Currency name: Swiss franc
- Currency code: CHF
- Currency symbol: CHf, Fr., SFr.
- Countries used in: Switzerland
- Major unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor unit: One centime
- Minor units (centimes) per Swiss franc: 100
- Note denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Central bank: Swiss National Bank
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
0800 161 868 (Free call)
0800 161 898 (Free call)
Auckland Office Address
Level 7, 16 Kingston Street, Auckland Central, New Zealand NZ 1010