CAD to JPY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Canadian dollar to Japanese yen exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
CAD to JPY historical rates
|March 31, 2022||93.824228|
|April 30, 2022||100.019027|
|May 31, 2022||100.259036|
|June 30, 2022||104.546781|
|July 31, 2022||105.469947|
|August 9, 2022||104.041507|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency name: Canadian dollar
- Currency code: CAD
- Currency symbol: $, C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Countries used in: Canada
- Major unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Central bank: Bank of Canada
- Currency name: Japanese Yen
- Currency code: JPY
- Currency symbol: ¥, 円, 圓
- Countries used in: Japan
- Major unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor unit: One sen
- Minor units (sen) per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
- Central bank: Bank of Japan