CHF to WST exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Samoan tālās. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
CHF/WST currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 2.8683 WST
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Samoan tālā
- Currency Code: WST
- Currency Symbol: WS$
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Samoa
- Reserve Currency: The Samoan Tālā is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Samoan Tālā is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Samoa
- Major Unit: One Samoan Tālā
- Minor Unit: One sene
- Senes per Samoan Tālā: 100
- Note Denominations: 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 WS$
- Coin Denominations: 10, 20, 50 sene, 1 and 2 tālā
Previous CHF to WST Exchange Rates
CHF to WST historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More CHF exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland