CHF to TZS exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Tanzanian Shillings. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
CHF/TZS currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 2,378.7568 TZS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Tanzanian shilling
- Currency Code: TZS
- Currency Symbol: TSh
- Central Bank: Bank of Tanzania
- Reserve Currency: The Tanzanian Shilling is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Tanzanian Shilling is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Tanzania
- Major Unit: One Tanzanian Shilling
- Minor Unit: One senti
- Senti per Tanzanian Shilling: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 shilling
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 senti. 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 shilling
Previous CHF to TZS Exchange Rates
CHF to TZS historical rates
|January 31, 2022||2512.646307|
|February 28, 2022||2506.229019|
|March 31, 2022||2494.752063|
|April 30, 2022||2457.490925|
|May 31, 2022||2372.331383|
|June 26, 2022||2399.418868|