CHF to TOP exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Tongan paʻanga. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
CHF/TOP currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 2.40 TOP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Tongan paʻanga
- Currency Code: TOP
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
- Reserve Currency: The Tongan Paʻanga is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Tongan Paʻanga is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Tonga
- Major Unit: One Tongan Paʻanga
- Minor Unit: One hau
- per Tongan Paʻanga: 100
- Note Denominations: T$1, T$2, T$5, T$10, T$20, T$50, T$100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 2¢, 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, T$1
Previous CHF to TOP Exchange Rates
CHF to TOP historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More CHF exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland