OFX is committed to providing its customers with the highest standard of service. If you have a concern or complaint, we encourage you to contact us so that it can be resolved.
When you make a complaint to us, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint and make sure we understand the issues.
- Do everything we can to fix the problem.
- Keep you informed of progress.
- Keep a record of your complaint.
- Give you a name, reference number and contact details so that you can follow up if necessary.
- Provide a final response to you within 40 business days of the complaint being submitted.
- Explain our assessment, along with any remedial action or redress and take measures to improve any systems or processes where necessary.
If you are dissatisfied with our service, please let us know by contacting your usual OFX dealer or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received your complaint, we will acknowledge this via email within 5 working days.
We will investigate your complaint and aim to send a final response to you within 40 working days of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time, we will send you regular updates on the progress of the investigation at intervals not greater than every 20 business days.
If more than 40 days from the date of your complaint has passed and you have not received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with our final response, you may be eligible to refer your complaint to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman (“FSPO”) by using the online form available at https://www.fspo.ie/complaint-form.aspx or calling +353 1 567 7000 to ask for a form. You can find further information on eligibility at https://www.fspo.ie/.